Oh to be a Goddess of the Arts! On Saturday, August 21 , from 11am – 6pm, you are invited to attend the
Goddesses of The County Art Show held at Casa-Dea Estates Winery in Prince Edward County.
This important fundraiser will help our Hospital in Picton! "That's fantastic news…thank you!!" exclaims the team
at the PEC Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Dea as in Casa-Dea means Goddess in Italian, so we thought the name of the show works well with both the
winery, and the talented artists in our area. Sponsored by 95.5 Classic Hits, Cool FM radio, Mhad Printing,
Snap Design and Co-Operators Insurance, this is a celebration of women of the arts.
The show is going on rain or shine. Casa-Dea Estates Winery, located 10 minutes West of the Village of Wellington,
is donating their grounds and banquet room for this show. Enjoy their award-winning wines, cheese from the Black
River Cheese Company and hors d'oeuvres, listen to music, and appreciate the arts amongst décor supplied by
Delectable treats such as hand-made chocolate, wine gift baskets, an oil painting of your own home, stunning
custom art pieces and Party Girl Packs are amongst the array of silent auction delights to discover. Donations are
appreciated at the door and wine tastings, proceeds of which will go directly to our hospital. The PEC Memorial
Hospital in Picton is always there for us! Now we're working towards giving back to help with medical equipment
Thank you to everyone who is helping with this exciting project!!! It can't happen without you!
For more details, please visit: www.casadeaestates.com or join Casa-Dea Estates Winery on FaceBook.
About The Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation
There have been many changes in health care over the years and there will be many more as the health
care system evolves. There is one constant…
The Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation is the voice and the champion of quality
health care for the County.
The population of the County is growing faster and curiously, older than many parts of the province.
Prince Edward County is quickly becoming home to people from all over the country. Many are drawn
here by the lifestyle but for others the decision is driven by the quality of local health care.
Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital is the focal point of the local health care system. Thousands of
County residents and visitors depend on the PECMH for their care and for their connection to QHC and
the provincial health system.
The Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital Foundation is committed to advancing healthcare for the
people of Prince Edward County. The Foundation's challenge as it moves into the next phase of
development is to insure that it remains a stalwart and effective partner to Quinte Health Care while
reaching out to other healthcare providers to insure that the plans for improved healthcare for the
County can be implemented.
Integrity is the core value. We are proud of the trust placed in us by a grateful community.
Please enjoy the show and thank you so much for helping our hospital.
~ The PECMHF Team
To learn more about the Foundation, please visit their website: http://pecmhf.ca/
See information about the venue here: www.casadeaestates.com
Thank you so much for your support!
Laura@snapdesign.ca visit: SnapDesign.ca
121 Dundas Street East, Suite 202 · Belleville ON Canada K8N 1C3
Phone: (613) 967-9699 ext 226 Fax: (613) 391-0881
- Join us for the launch of our Culture Days activit...
- Be a vital part of Kingston’s first annual Multicu...
- CFA Invitation for Kingston Holiday Fayre
- Academy Gallery Show Opening - Thursday Sept 2
- 'Hooked' women confront addictions to Hitler, murd...
- Sweet Folk All Sunday Aug 29th
- KING'S TOWN PLAYERS PRESENT ...
- Cathedral Children's Choir
- Upcoming Flying-V Productions Concerts
- Kingston Multicultural Arts Festival Saturday Sept...
- The Gertrudes CD Pre-Release Party - Fri Aug 27 @ ...
- Modern Fuel Art Cards - CFA!
- BRUSHWORKS ART SHOW AND SALE
- Studio22 Open Gallery Exhibition of Blenderman ~ G...
- “Goddesses of The County” Art Show
- Upcoming KPP Shows and Events
- Kingston Symphony's Second annual Whisky Cruise
- CCA urges the gov't to keep investing in arts and ...
- Thousand Island Fine Arts Association Annual Show ...
- Sweet Folk All Sunday Aug 15th
- Live Wire opens season with Alex Cuba
- Art in Nature Workshop October 15-17 @QueensU Biol...
- KINGSTON FOLK CLUB: Sunday, August 8 (Jerry Garcia...
- Cathedral Children's Choir - New Term
- Art Event - Languishing Bellows
- Prison Farm Documentary - Help Needed
- Flute Institute..tune your flute playing!
- Festival of Trees is seeking Volunteers
- Thousand Islands Writers Festival
- Woodworking Museum Event Highlights Local Artisan
- Modern Fuel’s 12th Annual Regional Juried Members’...
- ▼ August (31)